find local & national social care resources, and independent advice agencies in your area

To get started, just enter your postcode

If you are elderly, disabled or have an illness, you may be able to get help with your social care needs, including help from your local council.

socialcareinfo is designed to help you find details of the support available to you locally; national information about your rights and entitlements; and details of independent advice organisations in your area who can help you get the help that you need.

Like socialcareinfo? Do also check out our other web tools over on our rightsnet website: